Ανέκδοτα, αστείες φώτος και video (FunLab)

DJD

Κλαίω και με βίντεο και με τα σχόλια...

Βίντεο: Ιάπωνας πολιτικός κλαίει και οδύρεται προσπαθώντας να εξηγήσει γιατί καταχράστηκε δημόσιο χρήμα - NEWS247

Φανταστείτε αντίστοιχο σκηνικό με έλληνα πολιτικό της επιλογής σας, αφού προσθέσετε μερικά μηδενικά στο ποσό ( κατα βούληση ) και μετέπειτα σχολιασμό από Βερύκιο και Πορτοσάλτε....

Λατρεύω διαφορές κουλτούρας.

Το topic:

What are annoying things that girls do in bed that guys hate?

Το post:

it varies for everyone but here are a few that come to mind

Talking too much after sex

Cuddling too much when it is hot

Acting overly seductive

Rhetorically asking for too much verbal feedback "do you like that?"

Scratching areas that will be seen by public

Making squeeling noises

Asking us to ejaculate in you (when we are not even in a relationship and we are wearing a condom, implying we do not want children)

Yelling too loud

Teasing between sexual activities

I wont say that those are bad at all times and from all women. But those are just some that come to mind.

Τα comments:

A - You mean women ask you to take a condom off before you ejaculate inside them?

B - A few variations have happened. The latest one that comes to my mind was when I had just met someone and she was rushing me. I told her to hold on so I could get a condom. We had sex then I removed my condom. Rested for a few minutes, then she kept asking me to go again but to this time finish inside of her.

A - Wow that's so weird and pushy and disrespectful to you!

Δείτε πρώτα αυτό

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptbL5qyIJL4]student pretends to be the professor on first day of class and fools everyone - YouTube[/ame]

Και μετά ανοίξτε το spoiler

top comment

That escape, max movement speed.

Φρεσκια φωτο που τραβηξε φιλος μου πριν λιγο

Ρε παπου δηλαδη αν δεν ημουν και μεσα στο αυτοκινητο τι θα εκανες;

10527450_776306815733920_1739886170258421183_n.jpg

Επισης:

http://www.tokoulouri.com/sports/paizetei/

Έγινε επεξεργασία από FANISTELROOY