Ανέκδοτα, αστείες φώτος και video (FunLab)

DJD

Απο τα comments απο κάτω!

At last year's Christmas Gala Ball Fundraiser for the Organization to Raise Awareness of Falling Millinery Standards, I was introduced to a dashing young gentleman. I was entranced by the alluring scent he wore. It spoke to me of fog-shrouded hills overlooking majestic castles with secret rooms filled with heirloom treasures. Surely this man was a duke, a baron at the very least. We discussed the important issues of the day, such as which furrier in London offered the best lynx pelts and the proper color diamond to wear on the maiden voyage of one's newest luxury yacht.

As the evening wore on, the scent of his perfume overwhelmed my senses and before I knew it, I was awakening in the Presidential Suite in the Plaza Hotel. Without disturbing my new friend, I made my way to the powder room. There, to my utter horror, I discovered the source of my temptation. A bottle of Clive Christian Imperial Majesty Perfume for Men! I could not believe my eyes. The man that had just swept me off my feet did not have his own perfumer and resorted to wearing potions that could be purchased by just anyone?

Horrified at being caught in such a position, I hurriedly called the chambermaid to draw my bath and dress me so that I could leave before the charlatan awoke. I avoided disaster this time, but with this sort of product on the market, everyone is at risk.

ΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑ

Αυτό δεν είναι τίποτα. Άλλες πιο hardcore κρατάνε μέρες τα μωρά άπλυτα μετά το λάδωμα της βάπτισης. Για ποιο λόγο; Γιατί "δεν κάνει" να σκουπίσεις τα ιερά λάδια. Και φυσικά τι πιο φυσιολογικό μετά αφού πλύνεις το μωρό να πρέπει αναγκαστικά να ρίξεις τα νερά με τα οποία το έπλυνες στη θάλασσα. Makes perfect sense.