Ειδήσεις απο την Ελλάδα και όλο τον κόσμο (NewsLab)

Lakisss

"Ιδιοκτήτης του ιδιωτικού ζωολογικού πάρκου, απ' όπου έφυγαν τα ζώα, βρέθηκε νεκρός. Οι αρχές εκτιμούν ότι άφησε τα ζώα να φύγουν και εν συνεχεία αυτοκτόνησε."

sounds legit (??!!?)

Από τις 1800 τίγρεις της Βεγγάλης που υπάρχουν σε όλο τον κόσμο σκότωσαν τις 18. Χάθηκε τελείως άσκοπα το 1,3% του πληθυσμού τους. Αλλά ο σερίφης ξέρει.

"I work at a Sanctuary Zoo. We have 13 animals that are considered Code Red. 4 of which are considered Shoot on Sight. Bengal Tigers are included in these four. What people don't understand is how inefficient tranquilizers are. Especially on a hunting tiger. Even if only ONE got out we would shoot to kill. It is just not worth the chances of that 400 pound tiger, lion, whatever waking up and taking out three people with one swipe of the claw. This is SAD and STUPID and should have never happened, but the ending was still best case scenario."

+

"I was watching Jack Hannah reporting from there today.

“I’ve been out all over the world tranquilizing animals,” he said. “Can you imagine trying to tranquilize an animal in the dark. Fine, we have a spotlight. We hit it. You don’t know exactly: Did you hit a muscle? Did you hit a bone? If you hit the bone, the plunger might not work and put the medicine in. So what do we do? Then we send a veterinarian or the sheriff up there to see if the animal is down, right? What’s gonna happen if the animal is just sitting there not even asleep? You’re dead.”

When the most famous zookeeper in the world says something like that and is there helping kill the animals, I sincerely believe there are absolutely no other options than what they did."

Δεν μπορουσαν να τα ναρκωσουν?
και να χαθεί τέτοια ευκαιρία για safari χωρίς να κουβαληθούν μέχρι το άφρικα?
Ξεστοκάρουν ammo.
Από τις 1800 τίγρεις της Βεγγάλης που υπάρχουν σε όλο τον κόσμο σκότωσαν τις 18. Χάθηκε τελείως άσκοπα το 1,3% του πληθυσμού τους. Αλλά ο σερίφης ξέρει.
"I work at a Sanctuary Zoo. We have 13 animals that are considered Code Red. 4 of which are considered Shoot on Sight. Bengal Tigers are included in these four. What people don't understand is how inefficient tranquilizers are. Especially on a hunting tiger. Even if only ONE got out we would shoot to kill. It is just not worth the chances of that 400 pound tiger, lion, whatever waking up and taking out three people with one swipe of the claw. This is SAD and STUPID and should have never happened, but the ending was still best case scenario."

+

"I was watching Jack Hannah reporting from there today.

“I’ve been out all over the world tranquilizing animals,” he said. “Can you imagine trying to tranquilize an animal in the dark. Fine, we have a spotlight. We hit it. You don’t know exactly: Did you hit a muscle? Did you hit a bone? If you hit the bone, the plunger might not work and put the medicine in. So what do we do? Then we send a veterinarian or the sheriff up there to see if the animal is down, right? What’s gonna happen if the animal is just sitting there not even asleep? You’re dead.”

When the most famous zookeeper in the world says something like that and is there helping kill the animals, I sincerely believe there are absolutely no other options than what they did."

Ακριβώς ότι λέει κι ο astro.

Περιβαλλοντικές και ζωοφιλικές οργανώσεις των ΗΠΑ εξέφρασαν τη βαθιά λύπη τους για το περιστατικό, αλλά παραδέχτηκαν ότι τα περιθώρια εναλλακτικών λύσεων για τις τοπικές Αρχές ήταν στενά δεδομένης της προτεραιότητας της δημόσιας ασφάλειας

Πηγή: Τραγικός θάνατος για 48 άγρια ζώα στο Οχάιο - Αφέθηκαν ελεύθερα από ζωολογικό κήπο | EcoNews.gr

Διαγράφηκε η Κατσέλη (με δημοκρατικές διαδικασίες)

Δηλώσεις Κατσέλη πριν από λίγο: "Με φάγανε τα συμφέροντα του Καραμολέγκου"

ΥΓ «Εγώ δεν κυβερνάω με 153 βουλευτές» - Ελλάδα

"Λεφτά υπάρχουν"

Ειλικρινά πιστεύεις οτιδήποτε βγαίνει από το στόμα αυτού του ανθρώπου;

Μόνο κάποια ΣΑΡΔΑΜ που έχει πει κρίνονται ως 100% αληθινά.

Επειδή ακριβώς σαν ΣΑΡΔΑΜ....δεν μπορεί να τα ερμηνεύσεις.... :hmm:

Μα, δεν το είπα επειδή πιστεύω ότι ίσως κάνει πράξη αυτό που είπε. Απλώς, για να θυμηθούμε άλλη μία δήλωσή του, που όταν έρχεται η ώρα να κάνει πράξη, τελικά κάνει κωλοτούμπα.

Θελω να ζησω τη μερα που θα γινει το ιδιο σε ολους τους πολιτικους αρχηγους και σχεδον ολους τους υπουργους που εχουν περασει απο τον τοπο τα τελευταια 10 χρονια. Και αν ζηταω πολλα, τουλαχιστον τη κυβερνηση Παπανδρεου, που τους εχουμε και ευκαιρους.