Official Battlefield 3 Thread

Jaco

Πάντως, αν όντως βγει στο Steam, θεωρώ ότι τα preorders θα μπορούν να γίνουν redeem στο Steam, αλλιώς βλέπω πολλές ακυρώσεις retail pre-orders να ακυρώνονται και θα έχουν πολλή γκρίνια από τους retailers...

και εγω απο πλαισιο το περιμενω ,αλλα πιστευω οτι απο το βραδυ της 25 θα παιζω BF3 ...

κατι θα εχει κυκλοφορησει απο τα γνωστα στεκια με το που θα βγει ,single player βεβαια αλλα θα με βοηθησει να εξασκηθω καλυτερα και να περασουν οι μερες μεχρι να μου ερθει η παραγγελια και να παιζω multi

Ειναι μια ευκαιρια για single player τοτε γιατι μολις ερθει το κανονικο δεν θα ξεκολησω απο το multi

κανονιστε να περασετε ολοι κοπιες απο τον "θειο" για να γλυκαθειτε μια μερα νωριτερα και μετα να εχουμε και παλι, οπως στο bc2,ολοκληρα σεντονια και faq για τα προβληματα που εχω, punkbuster kicks,bans,registry clean ups, etc...

εχει προ-παραγειλει κανεις απο seven spots?το μαγαζακι ειναι εμπιστο ή θα περιμενω το κουτακι μου κανα 20μερο?ψηνομαι για το Multiplayer Skins DLC,εναντι του dog tag που δινει το πλαισιο...

κανονιστε να περασετε ολοι κοπιες απο τον "θειο" για να γλυκαθειτε μια μερα νωριτερα και μετα να εχουμε και παλι, οπως στο bc2,ολοκληρα σεντονια και faq για τα προβληματα που εχω, punkbuster kicks,bans,registry clean ups, etc...

εχει προ-παραγειλει κανεις απο seven spots?το μαγαζακι ειναι εμπιστο ή θα περιμενω το κουτακι μου κανα 20μερο?ψηνομαι για το Multiplayer Skins DLC,εναντι του dog tag που δινει το πλαισιο...

έχω λύση εγώ θα κάνω καθαρή εγκατάσταση των windows και μετά θα βάλω το BF3 (σε καινούργιο δίσκο :clap:)

6 euros πακετο τα dogtag + skins DLC.

άλλο παιχνίδι η Caspian :o, και η 6950(1536) default, την κουτσοπάλεψε σε 1920x1080 όλα Ultra, εκτός από το ΑΑ που το έβαλα OFF. Σε 11μιση λεπτά : min 24, avg 53.77, max 164, η cpu δε, χρησιμοποιεί "6μιση" threads όπως το βλέπω στο σύστημά μου, ίσως αυτός να είναι και ο λόγος που ο Phenom 980 πήγαινε καλύτερα από τον 2600Κ, γιατί άλλο 4+2ΗΤ και άλλο 6κανονικά (φυσικά περιμένω οι i7 970/980/990 να τον κομματιάζουν λόγω physical 6core ;) ) <-FAIL

Δεν ξερω ποιος κομματιαζει ποιον αλλα στην Caspian με τον ι7-970 ειδα 6+4ΗΤ in use.

με πρόλαβε ο προλαλήσας, κόψτε τις βλακείες, 2-3 μέρες είναι αυτές, οι κόπιες μπορούν να σας αφήσουν "δωράκια" μετά το unistall και να ψάχνεστε!

επίσης το περί clean install windows + bf3 σε νέο δίσκο ΔΕΝ ισχύει, γιατί το ban πέφτει στον Master Server, όχι στο pc, δλδ άπαξ και χάσεις το αυθεντικό κλειδάκι σου, ΤΕΛΟΣ, πρέπει να πάρεις καινούργιο. Και θα είναι κρίμα να χάσεις ranks και soldier name για 2 νύχτες.

Φιλικά πάντα, άλλωστε ο καθένας είναι κύριος του εαυτού του...

Παντως δεν θεωρω οτι περιπτωσεις οπως αυτη του Blade που στο "περιοχη" λεει Αθηνα να αγορασεις το ψηφιακο αντι του "φυσικου" προιοντος ....και μαλιστα ακριβοτερα.

Ετσι και αλλιως το δισκακι μια φορα θα μπει και απο κει και περα ολα Origin....

35€ για φυσικη -και ισως steelbook- κοπια ΟΛΟΚΑΙΝΟΥΡΓΙΟΥ και ισως απο τα ελαχιστα παιχνιδια που θα αγορασω στο αμεσο μελλον- δεν ειναι πολλα.

πρέπει να το αλλάξω... δεν είμαι πια Αθήνα σε μόνιμη βάση (ευτυχώς)

για αυτό σκέφτομαι το θέμα "καθυστερημένη παράδοση" και τίποτα άλλο.

αν κάποιος έχει εμπειρία στο θέμα το πλαίσιο μπορεί να κάνει αποστολή το προιόν πριν την επίσημη ημέρα κυκλοφορίας? γιατί αλλιώς πάω για τρίτη-τετάρτη.

Last week, I spent some six hours with a not-quite-final-but-close version of Battlefield 3. I think EA and DICE would like for me to talk about the single player but really, I don't have anything more to say about it than I did a few weeks ago. I can't talk about most of the multiplayer maps I played with any specificity, other than the Grand Bazaar level, which, hallelujah, had a tank in it. But at this point, I feel confident in making the following statement:

Releasing a beta for Battlefield 3 might be the biggest mistake EA has made with its biggest game this year.

Or, more specifically, releasing this Battlefield 3 beta has been a spectacular miscalculation on EA's part. It isn't just the technical issues, though those are distressing. DICE has insisted that the open Battlefield 3 beta is very much that: a beta. And I think that if they had released it six weeks earlier, it would be easier to swallow.

DICE has insisted publicly that the beta that released was an old build caught up in the vagaries of console manufacturer certification, but a) most gamers have no idea what that even means, B) most gamers will never see that information, and c) EA and DICE are fully aware of the amount of time it takes to get content through the certification process.

The main problem with the Battlefield 3 beta – the one that's out right this moment – is that it doesn't play like Battlefield 3 does now ...

I don't know that we've ever seen a console beta with as many major technical issues as the Battlefield 3 beta; I know that we haven't seen one recently. And whether DICE and EA care to admit it, there's a public expectation that console betas will be more functional than the version of Battlefield 3 being offered now. And DICE has conducted betas on console before, most recently with Battlefield: Bad Company 2, which did not have the myriad technical issues that Battlefield 3 does.

But that's not the main reason that this beta has been a mistake. The main problem with the Battlefield 3 beta – the one that's out right this moment – is that it doesn't play like Battlefield 3 does now, how I assume the final game will play.

There are major gameplay balance differences between the two. Weapons feel different, with different fire rates and recoil. And the damage model has been radically shifted. Death comes quickly in the beta, situated more towards Call of Duty's durability, or even last year's DICE-developed Medal of Honor multiplayer. Firefights in the beta prioritize reflexes over tactics, which is a departure from Bad Company 2.

This is not the case with Battlefield 3 as it is now. The version of Battlefield 3 that I spent hours playing last week has weapons and damage that feel like Battlefield Bad Company 2. This, if you aren't sure, is a good thing. It changes the dynamics of firefights, allowing for each side to take and hold positions, and making flanking and tactical coordination much more viable. The increased player survivability also make vehicles in Battlefield 3 more fair than they would be with the beta's damage models.

Getting the drop on someone isn't the end of a fight in the version of Battlefield 3 I played last week. You have to be persistent, and you have to watch your ass to make sure you aren't left holding your, uh, empty gun in your hand if the guy you murdered has a teammate around the corner.

As it stands now, Battlefield 3's beta is a wellspring of misinformation about what your final Battlefield 3 experience will be.

It leads to more interesting, frantic firefights, including one moment where I killed one enemy with my M4, shot another that came around the corner from the hip, and had to switch to my sidearm to handle yet another opponent a moment later. This happened all the time in Bad Company 2, and it's one of the things that gave it an identity separate from other modern military shooters. Requiring more ammo per kill also makes the support class more important – as you run out of ammo, you'll be looking for that resupply. Battlefield 3 has made machine gunners your source of ammo, which means you'll probably need to fall back to resupply.

It's an example of one change resulting in a cascade of differences in how Battlefield 3 will play when it's released later this month than the beta does now. As it stands now, Battlefield 3's beta is a wellspring of misinformation about what your final Battlefield 3 experience will be. I'm glad for that – I enjoyed what I've played of this more-final build of Battlefield 3 much more than any time I've spent with the game throughout the year. DICE and EA told me last week that they've been taking player feedback from the beta into account, though I have a hard time comprehending how they could make such sweeping changes based entirely on player feedback. But the question is whether or not what EA and DICE have let people at home play early has done more harm than good for Battlefield 3's prospects.

We'll find out soon. Battlefield 3 is scheduled for release on October 25th.

joystiq

So far we only know of four Battlefield 3 maps: Operation Metro, Caspian Border, and the recently revealed Operation Firestorm and Grand Bazaar, but 5 maps still remain to be revealed. Luckily, one of our readers managed to extract the names of those maps via Battlelog, and he sent us this list:

Battlefield 3 maps

• Operation Metro
  • Caspian Border
  • Operation Firestorm
  • Grand Bazaar
  • Kharg Island
  • Tehran Highway
  • Siene Crossing
  • Nosharh Crossing
  • Damavand Peak

On top of that, there’s four Back to Karkand maps as well, which we’ve known for a while:

• Strike At Karkand
  • Gulf of Oman
  • Wake Island
  • Sharqi Peninsula

πραγματικά ελπίζω να μην το "φλορέψουν" το θέμα με το damage.....

όπως και να το πάρεις όταν κάποιος τρώει 3-4 σφαίρες από οποιαδήποτε όπλο σε αποστάσεις έως 100 μέτρα πρέπει να είναι έξω από το παιχνίδι.....

Δηλαδή για να λέμε την αλήθεια και πάλι ήταν πολύ ελαστικό το damage στο beta, όταν τρως μια σφαίρα 5.56 και άνω (ακόμα και στο χέρι-πόδι) είσαι απλά έξω από τη μάχη. Το ότι στο beta ήθελες 2-3 να το δεχτούμε, αφού μιλάμε για παιχνίδι... αλλά το να θές 5-6 ε τότε φτάνουμε σε ρεαλισμό pacman.

φυσικά αν έχει σωστό hardcore mode, και όχι τις προχειράτζες του bfbc2 , θα καλύψει όλους τους παίκτες....

The Blade δεν ξερω αν το διαβασες αλλα βασικα αυτο ειπαν.

Οτι θα το φλωρεψουν και μαλιστα ΠΟΛΥ.

Βρηκα και ενα unboxing της Steelbook εκδοσης ( βρηκα και site στο εξωτερικο που μπορεις να προπαραγγειλεις τετοια εκδοση!)

Drool!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ2_GxUN4FE&feature=channel_video_title]Battlefield 3 Steelbook Pre-Order - Unboxing PL/ENG - YouTube[/ame]