Canon i865 πρόβλημα;

svizi1442169086

Μάλλον υπάρχει κάποιο πρόβλημα με τον εκτυπωτή και όταν εκτυπώνει μια σελίδα αργεί υπερβολικά να εκτυπώσει την επόμενη με την αιτιολογία ότι η προηγούμενη σελίδα δεν έχει στεγνώσει. Υπάρχει κάποια λύση; Το έχει αντμετωπίσει κανείς;

Mπορείς να γράψεις την αιτιολογία αυτολεξεί αν θες?

ENTIT

Δες τι βρήκα και αν κάτι από αυτά σου ταιριάζει

How do I set the ink dry wait time in Windows for my Canon Bubble Jet Printer?

Set the printer's pause time until the start of the next page's printing.

Memo: When the next page is ejected before the ink on the preceding page has dried, the page may be soiled. In this case, set the Ink Drying Time to a longer time.

1. Click Properties from the Printer icon.

* For Windows XP: Select Start, Control Panel, Printers and Other Hardware, and Printers and Faxes.

* For Windows versions other than Windows XP Select Start, Settings, and Printers.

Note: Instead of Properties, Preference may be indicated, depending on the application software.

1. Click Maintenance.

2. Click Custom Settings.

2. Set Ink Drying Wait Time in the Custom Settings dialog.

1. Drag the Ink Drying Wait Time slide-bar to change the setting. Moving the Ink Drying Wait Time slide-bar to the right extends the amount of time to allow ink to dry.

2. Click Send.

3. When the confirmation message is indicated, make sure that the printer is powered on, and click OK.

4. Ink Drying Wait Time setting is completed.

Archived