• Replies 25,5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• astrolabos

• PetrosD

• HotPeanut

• wrong method

μη φοβάστε το 16 , μια χαρά θα πάνε όλα , θα σας προστατέψω  :neo:  :neo:  :neo:  :neo:

For this reason, I AM LEGEND, predestined for greatness, built for the final hour. I was born for this with weapons in hand, armor in place. I now march to the beat of a different drum. I will break through battle lines that have been drawn by discouragement and despair. What more is left to be said? Time has met its end. It's now or never. Collision with me, myself, and I. You see my mission today is clear: to wake the dead. So let freedom's song rage. You’re not abandoned. You're not alone. Last day warriors arise from yesterday's ash and raise your fist with us. We are the army that is charging upon the land. Defeat is no longer and option! IT IS VICTORY.!!!

Έγινε επεξεργασία από Vapir

Προπάντων υγεία και μετά τα χρήματα.

Τι να τα κάνεις άλλωστε αν είσαι με το ένα πόδι στο τάφο???? :hehe:

Αυτά μας κάνανε το χειρότερο είδος πάνω σε αυτό το πλανήτη.

Καλή χρονιά σε όλους σας!

P.S. Εδώ το έστρωσε αλλά νορμάλ οπότε η πρώτη μέρα του έτους είναι άσπρη και κυριολεκτικά :D

8d3a3a49770a98c3bfd103da40691be9.jpg

Έγινε επεξεργασία από knight_77
  • Like 2