Assetto Corsa

racer

πριν 45 λεπτά, το μέλος Dimitris Pappas έγραψε:

Η αλαζονεια τιμωρειται...

Αλλα studios χαριζουν και εργαλεια και αλλοι ....τι να πω?

Καλαμι????

Που ειναι αλαζονεια? Οι ανθρωποι λενε οτι δεν θελουν να ασχολουνται στο φορουμ του AC για προβληματα σχετικα με mods που φτιαχνουν τριτοι και μαλιστα οταν αυτα ειναι και παρανομα. Προκυπτουν προβληματα στην εταιρια χωρις να εχει κανει αυτη κατι κακο, ειναι το ιδιο που εχουμε εμεις εδω στο thelab οταν καποιος μιλαει για πειρατικο λογισμικο και παει για "μπανιο" απο τους admin.

Προφανως τα ατομα στην εταιρια ειναι λιγα και δεν εχουν χρονο να ασχολουνται με το να ψαχνουν τι σηκωνει ο καθενας στο forum και αν αυτο ειναι νομιμο και για να ασχοληθουν με σοβαροτερα θεματα το κλεινουν. 

Ας βγει ο καθε moder να πει που θα βαλει τα αρχεια του απο εδω και περα και τελος.

Απολυτα λογικη αποφαση τη βρισκω.

• Like 3

Πολλες αποψεις θα ακουστουν μεχρι να σκασει η ειδηση που ΔΕΝ την λεν τωρα!

Steam workshop ****δακτυλο?

Τεμπελεια να παρακολουθουμε το φορουμ για παρανομο και κλεμενο υλικο?

Κατι που εχουν υπογραψει με τον money provider 505(ερχονται κονσολιερηδες....)?

Θυμαστε το Automobilista τι επαθε?

Λιγο κραξιμο απο devs το φαγαν στο official και αλλου.

Μαλλον η μικρη ομαδα του AC με το πολυ ταλεντο τα ζυγισε.

Θα δειξει πολυ συνταμα!!!!

88168784.jpg

• Like 1

Οι κλασικές drama queens κλαίγονται για τα πάντα και δεν βάζουν το μυαλό τους να σκεφτεί, κλασική περίπτωση όπου η μειονότητα ακούγεται περισσότερο από τους υπόλοιπους με λειτουργικό εγκέφαλο, οι οποίοι απλά παρατηρούν το παραλήρημα και γελάνε.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Stelios F. said:

Οι κλασικές drama queens κλαίγονται για τα πάντα και δεν βάζουν το μυαλό τους να σκεφτεί, κλασική περίπτωση όπου η μειονότητα ακούγεται περισσότερο από τους υπόλοιπους με λειτουργικό εγκέφαλο, οι οποίοι απλά παρατηρούν το παραλήρημα και γελάνε.

......απλα παρατηρουν το παραληρημα και γελανε και μετα σκεφτονται αυτα που σχολιασαν.

Αν κατάλαβα καλά όλα τα guides των χρηστών για track/car building θα παραμείνουν ανέπαφα. Αυτό που θα αλλάξει είναι ότι πλέον οι modders δε θα μπορούν να ποστάρουν τη δουλειά τους στο ac support forum, αλλά σε sites τύπου racedepartment ώστε να μη μπλέκει η kunos με licensing issues.

• Like 4

Έκατσα να φάω και έβαλα ένα βίντεο στο τύχη να χαζεύω. Κοιτάξτε τι γίνεται στο πρώτο ενάμιση λεπτό ^_^ Και μετά εμείς αναλύουμε αν χάσαμε 1χλμ τελική στην ευθεία επειδή μας ακούμπησε ο άλλος και στράβωσε η αεροτομή :D

• Like 2

Άσχημη εξέλιξη

liakjim said:
Stefano please don't forget the vast majority of the rest of us. :)

"trust me it brakes my heart to fail you guys. All of you that support us, those of you that are called "shills" just because you enjoy something, those of you that showed up at the streams with enthusiasm.
But all the passion and excitement for this thing called AC has been slowly taken away from me.
I guess it's time to accept defeat and for me, to move on to something else. I am very reluctant to even write this message because we are in a stage where whatever we say it's going to be used against us with a violence that honestly baffles me.
And I am sure this message will end up with the same fate as the ones before, misread, misused and brought on just to confirm everybody's bias.

It's not really just about the last drama that is unfolding, it's simply the last nail on the coffin for me... I just couldn't believe I found myself looking for a button to unregister from my own company's forum. A company that I started because I DID NOT want to be part of that "way" of doing business. And today, after so many years of work and passion, I see me and my team described as "liars" .. people saying we ruined sim racing, people happy to be somewhere else where "the devs cannot bother us here".
It's honestly too much to take for me.. I know, I know I should not focus on the negative (Aris tells me that every day).. I should focus on the amazing things that we are going to announce and be happy and proud of what we created.. but I can't, and I am sorry... because I feel like failing twice by letting you down.

Sadly I have a character that brings me to try to interact with people over the internet and to enjoy my "obsessions" with me, so it's impossible for me to be into something "half way".. I either go "full in" or "full out".
AC has been my life for the last 5 years.. gave great satisfactions, but also showed me the nasty side of humans. Hate blogs dedicated 24/7 to bring whatever we did and said down.. day after day. How can people find pleasure in hurting and pushing other people down is really beyond me... it's a mind state I will never understand... and they'll probably celebrate the event tonight.. who knows?

It must be the by product of this thing called the internet, I see around pretty much every single game, regardless of genre, has the same (actually often way worse) kind of constant hate flow around... it looks like there is a basic incompatibility between "success" and the possibility for devs to interact directly with the user base.. it's not a surprise game studios simply employ PR "parrots" to fill their support forum with endless streams of "thank you for your support/feedback/" or simply ignoring the users altogether.
Trust me it's really really hard to invest so much into something you love and see it trashed by ignorant people with lies without replying.. very very hard.

Sometimes if you love something too much you end up ruining it for you and everybody else.. that's how I feel right now, and it's pretty sad when you start thinking that taking a step back might actually make your company and team better.

Regarding latest event. I can't believe how people that hardly made more than a couple of eternal WIP dare to behave like that and write what they are writing against us.
YES you can disagree with our decisions, YES you can be disappointed.. but how on earth can you have no respect at all for those people who have spent every single second of the last 5 years of their lives to give you what gave you the chance to do what you are doing in the first place?? It's beyond me. It truly hurts... and the more we try to explain the more we are called liars.. to the point that I started to wish that WE REALLY DID all this for the console.. or for some angry brand or all the other non sense I read around.. it would make my suffering less painful.. somehow it would be better to say "woopps.. they caught us" than go "what? do people really think this about us?".. it's like one of those slaps that hit you right in the face.

I had a terrible dream last night.. a went to get my old 500 Abarth to go back home and I could not find it, I ran back and forth on the road trying to find it, I was sure I parked it here.. then I see a group of guys with hammers and they were trashing it, reducing it into pieces while I was screaming "no guys please".. I woke up horrified to how this was really telling of what is happening.

I am going to take a big break from social and forums that hopefully will bring back a little bit of light me... hopefully the future will bring something good for all of us. "